Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tag teen aka We're Back After The Break!

Tagged by Bharat. Title credits go the same way.

5 things found in your bag

  • Camera, Phone, iPod.
  • Money, food passes etc.
  • Dairy, pens in assorted colours [on last count : black, fluorescent orange and fuschia], and a book.
  • Old movie tickets, restaurant bills, wrappers etc. [I'm too lazy to clean up. Sue me.]
  • Random things stuffed in by other people who're too lazy and selfish to carry a bag, and dump their Physics notebooks into mine. Hmph. Listening, are you?
5 favourite things in your room
  • My model Seaplane - iMade! ^.^
  • My hula hoops - Er, yes. I own two. And what's more, I can hula hoop. Beat that, loser!
  • The mini veranda that's technically not in my room, but is still the best place to sit and read. Its even got place to keep a champagne glass [that's filled with Sprite.] =P
  • My freshly painted book shelves with more school books than others. My books number 50+. School books? Lets not get there... *shudders*
  • The side windows that help in spying on my neighbour! =P
5 things you are currently into
  • Monochromes
  • Nameless channel no. 3 on my cable network that has inadvertently hilarious Uttaranchali Lok Sangeet music videos. =P
  • Photography. Black and whites.
  • Huge messes.
  • Tags! What else? :D
5 things you have always wanted to do
  • Go to jail.
  • Flunk an exam. [Monday. Math. Bubble might burst.]
  • Take a year off for just backpacking. [Note to self : Might have to take ten years off before that for just earning enough to be able to do that.]
  • Sound pseudo literary.
  • Be able to write heartfelt, expressive wishes that sound genuine, and not lamely corny, and show how much I care. Since that doesn't look very likely, in the near future, guess you'll just have to do with a simple happy birthday then, Nik. Have a blast. Flabbergast Stanford! =P

12 comments:

Prehistoric Developments! said...

Woila
I'm the first!!
Physics books eh??? I can already feel the sores :(

another sprite fan, didn't know that,
backpacking, in India??? :O
Trust me, you don't want to to do that

anyway, I'm logging in after a long time, so, if I'm not in your memory somewhere, put the name back in!!!

Radhika Saxena said...

ahem! spying on your neighbour??!! Now do you want me to comment on that? really,I wouldn't mind! :P
*EVIL GRIN*

Kika said...

You wish to go to jail...
Hmmm...
Interesting...
Only...I thought you'd already been there...

Also...
Failing an exam sounds like fun...
I'm just saying it because I'll fail all of them tomorow...And witness that evil grin from Beena John (she's Umbridge, I tell you, Umbridge!!!)

ishmeet said...

Failing in an exam is not a lot of fun, trust me. I speak from experience..shit loads of it. :P

Vasudha said...

Prehistoric Developments : Haha, they weren't my Physics books. =P
Yup, love eet. And 7Up! Yeah, backpacking in India. And otherwise. Why not?
Lol, nah. I remember the story you were writing. =)

Rad : Seeing you started the whole thing in the first place, and where it is now, NO. :|

Kika : Nope. School teachers still alive, remember? =P

She's Umbridge alright. Only thing, I thought you didn't mind her anymore. =P

Ishmeet : Hah, survived it anyway. =P Don't want shit loads of experience. Just one single digit paper. =P

ishmeet said...

I've managed single digits but I never really got a 0, which is sad. It's something I've been wanting to do. I did get it once in a maths class test, I think.

nids said...

i want hula hoop too. no fair.

brocasarea said...

cam in ur bag?..always?
and its easy now to go to jail:P

Radhika Saxena said...

SORRY! WE didn't have any jagah no! and plus you always carry a bag! whats wrong?! :( anyway I posted! you MUST READ! you'll know everything! :D

Radhika Saxena said...

and to your reply..LOL!

Vasudha said...

Ishmeet : I actually want to hand in a blank answer paper. Sit for three hours in the examination room, throwing spit balls on people, then nonchalantly handing in an unwritten paper. The zero shall rule. ^.^

Nids : If you don't know how to do them, they can be a tad embarrassing. =P

Broca's area : Yup, always! You never know when my friends might drop ketchup all over their fronts! =D
Ha. I'll go to jail for being part of a rebel group, no less. =P

Rad : Lol, 'ssokay. I read. Hmph.

Sukanya said...

u want to go to jail wat for???!!
is dis some kind of a jtyjn hangover(d teen shartein of being a real rathore or sumthin?)
n ya dat neighbour thing....really woman, u just keep proving ur in denial(i knw u w/e him)!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com