Monday, March 24, 2008

Armageddon

[Nik and I swapped. We presumed the world was sick of our self obsessed, narcissistic selves gloating about who else, but us, on our respective blogs, so we thought a diss war on each other would be a welcome change. Breathe, world for you have been salvaged!]

Vasudha's been nagging me for the past week now to write a post for her as a guest blogger. And since it seems she has managed to teach her pigs to fly and then retrieve the Pandora's Box from an eagle's nest somewhere in North America, I caved.

Vasudha is the kind of person who, on first encounter, will most probably cause you to assume that she is naturally brilliant. But the bright blinding light of intelligence will slowly and quite steadily wane to reveal the inherent idiocy and conspicuous lack all things sensible. You will also soon realize that the kid is completely and utterly insane.
Justifications for this statement would number in the hundreds of millions, one of them being BIRDIE. Birdie is Vasudha's creation and, I quote her, a creation of pure and unadulterated genius. It is a robotic bird whose primary and only purpose is to "stare off" predators (such as: butterflies, fairies form Neverland and furry woodland creatures.) (...) Now you judge and say whether anything with a brain larger than the size of half a pea could have come up with Birdie?
If you remain unconvinced of of my proclamation that She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is psychotic, simply strike up a conversation with Her. All your doubts and misgivings will be decimated.

Despite the fact that Vasudha plays host to traits that would instill treacherous fear in the heart of Hector, I respect her. The reason for this respect is a solitary one: she managed to bring US down to tears.
It was in the tenth grade that US requested her class to give her a unabashed, candid and frank teacher's review. Unfortunate as it may seem, Vasudha was a student of the very class and of course the sadist in her would not let such an opportunity to torment pass. So, as the circumstance presented, she got up and told US that she is the most unforgivably wretched, abysmal and inept teacher that ever disgraced the face of the Earth. Having managed to denigrate and belittle the teacher in a civil and courteous tone and demeanor she wasn't hauled down to the Principle's office for insubordination (no reaming.. lamentable, I agree.) On the contrary a magnificent image that stirs and inspires faith in righteousness was permanently seared into the minds of the students of the class, an image of US welling with tears. Each student in that class is indebted to Vasudha.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm the one in for a reaming, but I hope I managed to unveil the real Vasudha, the unhinged senseless sadist.

-Nik (aka: Nangia, Absentmindednik, Sadist, Cynic, Demented Dumbass, Plain Queer, All that is Wrong with the World, Abominable Being)



In my defence, I reply :
1. Birdie was a robot Nik's brother was planning to make when were in the 9th standard. He was the head of the Robotics dept in his school, and this was his official entry to some Japanese robot making competition. She gave me the cue for it, I only developed on the hints. And it was funnier than this. Hmph.

2. I didn't slaughter the poor teacher, aww her. I just *cough* pointed out some flaws in her teaching method and educational outlook. And said that she um, needed to restart the course [This was in July] since we had basically registered naught, which she did. She hated me with a vengeance after that, still does in fact. She would have been my class teacher had I taken Science, and in the week that I did have Science, she made me realise why my decision to shift was the most extraordinary stroke of brilliance ever, gloriously beating naked Eureka moments.

Links very generously provided by Her Absentmindedness, Nik.
Oh, and its a mutual guest blogging project. Leaves scope for revenge. Check her blog next week. :D




17 comments:

Nik said...

Oye!! I had titled it "Disambiguation of Vasudha".
No fair..!

Anyhow, no my brother never made a fucking bird robot. It was all your creation... *grins*

The Keeper of the Keys said...

LOL.....
LOL...
LOL...
wow, vasudha you sure can be mean. tho i wish u came to my school and did that to ALL my teachers.
lol@birdie. how imaginative.

and nikita sure writes REALLY well.
i enjoyed this.

Nik said...

When dissing Vasudha, the words just seem to flow. ;-)

brocasarea said...

haha.....should have been there to see that teacher!!!.......

ishmeet said...

LOL. Now I have an added respect for Vasudha too cause of what she did to that teacher. :P

@Nik: Itna gussa..and after all that you guys still manage to hang out together? Bo. :P

Nik said...

@ishmeet: Gussa? Nah... just plain old annoyance.
You'll witness the full force of Vasudha's capabilities at brutality when you read her guest blog.. ;-)

ishmeet said...

@Nik: Haha, yeah, I'm totally expecting that. She's she who must not be named after all, that's some reputation to live upto.

Nik said...

Yeah, it is.

All hail She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Vasudha said...

For the record, US didn't really cry she was just shaken. Quite shaken. :P

@all : Nik will do the honours of replying here. :)

Oh, and my guest post might not turn out evil. No one's beyond redemption. :)

ishmeet said...

@Nik: Yeah, or else she's gonna go around Avada Kedavra-ing everybody.

@Vasudha: No, I don't believe you that US wasn't crying. You don't know when a person is crying because you've been trying to tell me that you were not crying on that picture in Facebook when you actually were crying!

Okay, did that make sense?

And what am I hearing about your post not being evil? Dude, you can't do that. I have bets on you in here. :/

Nik said...

@vasudha: I dont care about your fucking redemption... Make it evil or Salazar Slytherin will make you pay. I have bets riding on our sadism as well.

Aravindh said...

She's ok. I would have said that the whole /insert bad word/ education system in India ought to be changed, although i would have risked losing citizenship...

"...robotic bird whose primary and only purpose is to "stare off" predators (such as: butterflies, fairies form Neverland and furry woodland creatures.)"

Wow, you read Peter Pan?

Nik said...

@Aravindh: Err... hasn't everyone?

Bharat Iyer said...

I haven't. :|

I tried to. Each time I started it, it was be for the supercool pirate with the meatclaw. I loved pirates. Then I would remember the pirate chap gets his butt whopped in this one and give it a pass.


It's over 3 AM in the morning and my God, I feel fucked up on so many levels. I almost tore up the story.

Nik said...

Man, take a break. Give the poor mole rat a rest... :-)

Vasudha said...

Now, I comment. I have a reputation to take care of. Or not.

KotK : I am not mean. :( I've been to your school thrice, three times out of which I got lost and ended up in the amphitheatre looking for a signboard. :| And I reiterate my point, the teacher didn't cry, she just got um. Moist eyed. :P

Brocasarea : Mhmm, not if you're me. For a spectator, it might have been entertaining, yeah. :D

Ishmeet : Gah. I don't mind the respect, but I didn't do nothing. >.<
Oh, and we go crazier dissing each other when we go Bo. :D
And mhmm. Brutalities on show now. :)

Prerna : 1.And ask her class ke bachche if she's put on weight. She once adjusted her pallu to confirm. :|
2. That's because she doesn't mark you according to what you do, I guess. If she likes you, full. If she doesn't, you get grilled. Why else would she ask me eight insane questions for a one mark viva?
3. No comments. :P

Wait for April 9 is all I can say. Then wait for two long years to get over :P

Ishmeet again : That made sense. A little too much. *glares* I wasn't, and neither was she. Even if she was, -I- was -not-. G.e.t i.t? *smothers you with the glare*

Oh, and just go read :P

Nik : :D

Aravindh : I'm ok. Yay! :D Okay, I overreact. But hey, I'm rarely called ok-normal-average, so thanks! Nah, your citizenship would've been safe, or you could have slapped a lawsuit against the school for stifling your right to freedom of speech and expression. :P

Yup, I've read Peter Pan too, though long past.

Bharat : Okay, I remember reading it for Tinkerbell. :|

3 AM is taking insomnia a bit too far. And 'ssalright, you don't have to put it up just because its been a while since an update. Nik's right, take it easy. Writing's supposed to be a pleasure, not agony. :)

The Keeper of the Keys said...

don't blame you. the amphitheater is a nice place for all the times the roof has fallen.
i thought there are simple-to-follow signboards EVERYWHERE.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com