Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tag ek

Last movie seen in a theatre:

Khuda Ke Liye. Waaay back in April. Great movie, btw.

Going for Aamir tomorrow, maybe. :D

What book are you reading?:

Airman by Eoin Colfer.

Favourite board game:

Scrabble, Monopoly, TWISTER!

Favourite magazine:

Griha Shobha. Fantastic fashion spreads, oh yeah. And gorgeous, drool worthy mehendi tattoos. Mmm.

Favourite smells:

Freshly baked cake. Rajnigandha. Nyaazboz leaves rubbed between palms. Raat ki Raani. Mogra.

Favourite sound:

The gurgle and subsequent charging of sudden rain showers.

Worst feeling in the world:

Hopelessness. Giving up.

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?:

Why didn't the alarm ring?!

Favourite fast food place:

Er. Subway? =P

Future child’s name:

Slartibartfast, god bless him/her.

Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…” :

Barter it for a lot of time. *sigh*

Do you drive fast?

Drive people mad fast, very fast.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

Yeah, its a life size teddy bear with a red satin bow around his neck. He's called Chocofudge. Nirula's Chocofudge. Because he's chocolate brown like the HCF, and the red ribbon is symbolic of the red cherry on top of it. Red for love. He loves me. I love him.

Bless you if you believed that.

Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

I hate broccoli. I like vegetables. Just don’t like eating them.

Storms - Cool or Scary?

Cool. Love being drenched and jumping into puddles. ^_^

If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?

I've already tried copper, red and purple, separately of course. And non permanent. I'd say electric blue next. Block highlights. :D

Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:

Delhi.

Favourite sports to watch:

Tennis, Kirkut, and sometimes, football.

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:

Dish: V. empathetic.

Kika: Gets the sarcasm just right, everytime

Lasha: Meri boss? :P

What’s under your bed?

The actual Vasudha, bound and gagged. I'm Polyjuice Potion generated.

Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Sure.

Morning person or night owl?

Morning person and night owl, in shifts.

Over easy or sunny side up?

I don’t like omlettes much, really. I veggie.

Favourite place to relax:

Anyplace where I can walk.

Favourite ice cream flavour:

Chocolate chip. Belgian Dark Chocolate, if its gelato. :D

You pass this tag to –

Next bored person in queue. I be bored. I be boring you. Spread the bore. Mwahaha!
*yawn*

16 comments:

Disha said...

Haha! You're funny!
Now I know why you've been acting weird. :|
You're the Poly Vasu :(

Perx said...

Hey, its so cool, u r a veggie, but don't like eating vegetables, saara din bhooke rehte ho kya? :P
slartibartfast? very original i gotta say.....lmao
electric blue hair? well, we have our very own x-man(woman) here....

P.S. Gotta say, the funniest post i've read in a while

Vasudha said...

Dish : I am? Gee, news to me. *scratches head unconsciously in a daze*

Don't worry, my supply is running out.

Poly Vasu just sounds like I have MPD though. :P

Perx : Hey, thanks for dropping by! :)
Arre, nahi nahi. I love fruits. :D And come on, vegetables sufficiently made into junk food are veggies no more. :P Slartibartfast, well. I just hope my Slartibartfast is prettier than this.

Lol, really? I thought twas pretty boring. :P

Akanksha said...

Must say,God Bless your future child!:P India mein rahoge toh uska naam lene mein kitni takleef hogi logo ko.N the shortforms will be worse. I have a pretty long list of nicknames already!!
I still don't like Gelato:P :P
Baskins ki jai ho!:D

Vasudha said...

Whaa?! Don't be so harsh on my Slartie. :(

Ice cream, in any form, is appreciated. :D

Perx said...

@vasudha
omg, that is an actual name!?!
no wonder human species is going down the drain

Nik said...

I plagiarized. Hope ya dont mind.

Akanksha said...

I am not being harsh!
When u as a mother choose to give such a 'nice'name to your child,can't i help a little too??
Charity work,again;)

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

And now,I wish I had tagged you.:(
And you're bored?Wohooo!
Me too.*hi5*

And this has turned out to be a very lame comment.:|

ishmeet said...

Raat ki Rani? What the F is that?! A flower or something? Damn, I should really quit watching Wassup with Mr. Mann Ayushmann and Miss always moving Bani J. Achcha bhala What the fuck bolta tha, ab What the F shuru ho gaya. :/

I believed your stuffed animal waala story, btw. Anyone who can name their kid Slartibartfast can easily have a soft toy called Nirula's Chocofudge. :P

Uhh huh, so you're the Polyjuice Potion waali Vasudha. So, what's your real name - Warty Ouch Junior? Senior? :P

I be bored ko condense karo toh Ibebo banta hai which is quite close to Ibibo. Matlab this is bhagwaan ka message that we should all join Ibibo.com and then try to impersonate superstars in that Ibibo Ahmed Khan ki Paathshaala whatever waala show. I'm sure I'll do better than the guy who imitated Abhishek alright. Bol fir, kisko impersonate karna hai?

Vasudha said...

Perx : Its an actual name, but not a human one. :P Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Read/seen it?

Oh and btw, your blogger profile doesn't list a blog. You're on Wordpress?

Nik : Not one bit. :)

Aku : Charity, bah. Don't be so charitable you give the rest of us a complex. :P

//When u as a mother choose to give such a 'nice'name to your child,can't i help a little too??//

Haven't had a kid yet, y'know. :|

Prerna : Haha, should have. ^_^
Lol, prolonged holidays outcome. :(
And I don't mind. :P

Ishmeet : Yeah, its a bloody phool. :P 'ssokay, most societies appreciate cuss control. :P

Having a kid is normal. Sleeping with a soft toy is...weird. And Chocofudge is such a gooey name. *shivers*

Snorty Louse the First. :P

Oh yeah, I'm not a Chicken Balti. So let's go bibored. Hmmm. Mithunda! :D

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

You also presume I tagged you!:D
And sleeping with a soft toy is not weird,you Poly Vasu!:@

Perx said...

yeah i saw the movie, but didn't like it, was boring, and didn't notice anyone's name was that....
yeah my address is perx.wordpress.com
, commonly known as ish version 2.
yeah, i am shameless :P

Vasudha said...

Prerna : Haha, right. Next time take the trouble of tagging me. :P

Perx : Oh, alright. I haven't seen the whole movie, but I've read all the books, so I presumed it'd be there. The books, btw are great and definitely not boring. :D

Lol, you just set some very high standards for yourself. :P

Perx said...

@Vasu
Yeah, i had thought of reading them once, but never got around to it.
I know I have, hope i'll be able to live upto it. :P

Vasudha said...

You should, if you like sci-fi. They're hilarious!
Lol, good 'nuff. :P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com