Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tag do

1. What have you realised recently?
That the best way to zap summer zits is not Garnier Yellow Tube Facewash but simply taking off your specs and looking at the mirror.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Tauba, tauba. :P

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
Three's a crowd. Eleven's a deserted island no more. Mayhem! :D
Er, the question. Yes.
Inflict torture of self's company on them all.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Betelgeuse.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Fly, oh so high, into the sky, I shall try, kar diya na bheja fry? Sigh.


On second thoughts, 6/6 vision wouldn't hurt.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I'm half blind :|

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Do ghante baith kar banaya trial balance. :|

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Stash it in a bank, and go backpacking.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hmm. I'd be afraid to botch up things, really. :/

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Kya zyaadti hai, har tag par achha likho? Bah, I can't be that good. Not when I'm talking about others. Boohoo.

Here goes.

Dish
: Writes fabulously when she's in her element, can express emotions so well, and is always game for a Gelato outing. :D

Shailja
: Spunk, character, and individuality. You go, girl.

Abhilasha
: Brimming with story ideas, has this striking persona thing going for her, and does what SHE wants.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Sanity?

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hate is a strong word [and I really, really, really...uh.]
Hard to find someone I hate. I can dislike at best. I know, I'm so good. ^_^

13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
Positive cell phone balance.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Rather they point it out.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Moi, who else? :D

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
*grins guiltily*

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.

Dish : Writesfabulouslywhenshe'sinherelement,canexpressemotionssowell,andisalwaysgameforaGelatoouting. :D

Shailja
: Spunk,character,andindividualityYougo,girl.

Abhilasha : Brimmingwithstoryideas,hasthisstrikingpersonathinggoingforher,anddoeswhatSHEwants.

That'll do, right? :P

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I'd wish to be a harder worker. I'm a lazy ass.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Ooh. Not telling. Classroom gossip. Possibly Breaking News. :D

20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
Lazy, and greedy too. Both. I demand both! Mwahahaha!
[Deja vu?]

Tagging time :
Aanchal, Aku [Three good things? Omg. Two weeks at least? :P], Anahita, Bharat, Ishmeet, Kika, Kishore, Nidhi [when she returns], Nik [Ha. This is going to be fun.], Shayeri, Shruti and everyone else on the blogroll. I'm just a bachcha. Kill me not. ^_^

11 comments:

Perx said...

That's it I'm stealing this tag........its so cool, i can't resist

Lekhni said...

Nice answers. I especially loved Betelgeuse.

nids-i'm not gone anywhere, just lost said...

yellow tube? are you sure? i thot it was the blue tube??
and oh my god!! fly oh so high...i'm so hooked to that song, actually brought out my skipping ropes
6/6 vision...sigh...
oh i like your new header

btw, i could do with a little cell phone connectvity here...:(

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

1.I realised that looong time ago.
You're outdated.:P

11.You want your other half to be sane?Kab tak sane rahega bechara?
First night pe hi you'll drive him insane.:| :P

12.You're a liar.:|

15.You're a 'thing'?Ohh.

A Nerd Anarch said...

Just dropped in to say that I like your profile pic[the one which is animated]

Disha said...

Hah. You're lazy? :| What am I, then?
You stupid.. stupid.. STUPID..

Vasudha said...

Perx : :) Be my guest!

Lekhni : Toss off between that or Sirius =P Thanks for dropping by!

Nidhi : Blue is for dry skin, innit? Or is that one yellow? :s Either way, my method faster :D
Uh huh. Pining hopes on LASIK though.
Thanks, but it might see a sudden death soon. :P

Ooh, Shillong. They have a pretty active rock scene, right?

Prerna : 1. Also ancient. :P
11. First night?! :o
Okay, insanity it is then. :P

12. False allegations, tsk tsk.

15. Sometimes. The other times I'm a creature. :P

A Nerd Anarch : Lol, thanks!

Disha : You're..lazy too? :S
I'm a stupid..stupid..what?! :| :(

Radhika Saxena said...

MUJHE TAG NAHIN KIYA? HAI BESHARAM LADKI! GRR!

Vasudha said...

Erm. Haven't you already done this tag? :|

Shruti said...

oh.. oh.. oh my.. dear.. girl.. Hmmph!
okok.. I'm known to love tags.. but how do I do a tag in which I've answered half of the questions in another tag?
Very soon.. I'm going to come up with a tag of my own. WIll tag as many people as I can and will even mention punishments for people who dont do the tag within 14 nights.

Vasudha said...

Shruti : Okay, you're exempt then. Lol, I wouldn't mind doing that tag, and its not due to the punishment. =P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com