Tuesday, December 25, 2007

With the dawn of redeeming grace



Its Yuletide season folks, and you better hope you've been good the year through cause THIS is my official wish list :D


For Aanchal, Prerna, Pratikshya, Ankita Needi and Kika - The marks, the grades, and the 'no-studying's! Oh, and the treat! :)

For Nikita - 2390. :D

For Disha -

For Akanksha - NLSIU, and respite from evile, scheming Chem teachers.

For Shalvi - Time enough to meet us lesser beings :P

For Sukanya - An easier partner. :)

For Geetika - More CNN IBN features.Some that I manage to remember to see. :P Oh, and a normal, functioning cell phone.

For Kunal - The happiness you want, and the happiness you need! :)

For Anahita - More posts!

For Shayeri - Respect for thy humble opponents.Commerce people can be fun.Roar!

For Nitya - A stable existence :P

For Swastee, Varuna, and all ye sleeping bloggers - *puts ice cubes down your back[s]*

For Shrimp, Harleen, Diya Aditi, and Nim - More occasions to showcase them dance moves, babbeh!

For Shreya and Tanti - Doing them dance moves. :| :P

For Radhika, Sadhvi, and Saloni - HMMing times :)

For Meha and Shivani - Survival. :P

For Kandy - Hugs! :D

For Shilpi - Boxing gloves.

For Ishani and Kriti - Dal Makhani. :P

For Jen and Sanya - A normal-ish looking magazine. :D

For Hooper and Saniya - Mujhko man ki shakti dena, photographs email kar doo. :P

For Harini - Since I don't know you well as yet.... more posts, getting to know you? :)

For Wacko - [quote] .......an identity of my own on Facebook [unquote] :P

For all my blogroll-ers - Nice [?], healthy, regularly updated blogs!

For everyone else I missed due to amnesia/plain stupidity/normal crazy behaviour - Christmas MERI hai! :D Gah.I sound dumb.Merry Christmas!




PS - My stocking yielded [among other things] a nail trimmer from my sister.Sukanya would know.Long, filthy nails, no? :P

PPS - My dawn is at 12:15 :D

24 comments:

Vasudha said...

We might not even pass.
Who're you kidding, kid? :P
And yay, double treat then! :D
You just need to get past the first hurdle, the rest of March will be easy :)

Vasudha said...

First hurdle being the first Board :P
Pre-Boards are shit, marks are shitter.Relax.If you're passing now, you're acing later :)

wacko said...

the identity part was well said, aint it? :P

Nik said...

thanks kid.
btw: yuletide means christmas season, so the season after the "yuletide" is redundant...

anyhow, my stocking yielded an insignificant piece of charcoal.. splendid aint it?!

merry grounded christmas to you... will email u on new years.. ;-)

Vasudha said...

Wacko : Uh huh.Very :D

Nik : I wrote Noelly season first, then backspaced cause, um...it sounded dumb? :P Forgot the season.My bad :$

And lol, I also got a year long Seventeen subscription :D And a jumbo Polo pack. :D And cash.Unimaginative, but hell, I'm not complaining :P

ishmeet said...

First Indian girl I've seen who likes Coldplay and GREENDAY both. And I thought I was the only one weird enough to like the two opposites.

A Merry [belated] Christmas to you and may you have a great year ahead! :D

Vasudha said...

Whoa...someone else! Yay! :P
You can add Linkin Park to that too, by the way. :D

A very Merry Xmas to you too!

ishmeet said...

Yep, even I like Linkin Park. But I liked their "Hybrid Theory" kind of stuff more than M2M.

Vasudha said...

Uh huh..Somehow, Minutes to Midnight sounds like they're trying too hard [I'm gonna get bashed up by someone for this :| ] whereas Hybrid Theory....ah.My December is a personal favourite :)

ishmeet said...

I've got quite a lot of favorites, it's kind of difficult to chose. It's between In the End, Numb and Somewhere I belong..I think.

Vasudha said...

In the End has memories attached.Its one Linkin Park song I've danced to, and that too at a disc. :P Crazy DJ, I know. :P

ishmeet said...

Hmm, dancing to In The End is commendable. Can't even imagine doing that. I think only dancing to "The Scientist" can beat dancing to the In the End. You know the song right?

Vasudha said...

Yup!
Come on, you can pseudo-slow dance to The Scientist.Or even Fix You for that matter. *grins*
Otherwise, the Pieces and The Scientist mash up is marginally faster.Only marginally, mind you. :P

ishmeet said...

Yea, you're actually right. You can do a slow waltz romantic kind of a thing on the Scientist. The best song to dance to amongst these rock bands would be St. Jimmy I believe, but only if you can do crazy stuff like Billie Joe. That guy, I don't know where he gets the kind of energy from.

And the next time you go "In The End"ing in a disc, make sure you make a video of yourself and upload it somewhere. I wanna see how one can do that and maybe I'll even copy it in some disc here. :P

Vasudha said...

Dancing on St. Jimmy sounds a little....violent.:P I wouldn't mind a jazz-ish piece on Dearly Beloved, Part 4 of Jesus of Suburbia. :)

Haha, yeah, will.I guess there is a video of it somewhere :P And it wasn't just me, it was 1000 strong crowd, so.... :D

ishmeet said...

1000 people all dancing on In The End. Wow, that will be more fun to watch drunk people dancing on crazy Punjabi songs in weddings lol.

Dancing on almost any Green Day song would be violent I guess, leaving out maybe Are We The Waiting and Novacaine..but yea St. Jimmy is the craziest of the lot. I've seen people dance on Boulevard of Broken Dreams many times actually, that's pretty much what brought Green Day to India. If you make people listen to the older stuff, i.e. the songs before American Idiot, they won't even believe it's the same people singing.

ishmeet said...

*1000 people all dancing on In The End. Wow, that will be more fun to watch THAN WATCHING drunk people dancing on crazy Punjabi songs in weddings lol.*

That's what I wanted to say. As the time to go to the tuitions comes closer, my typo's touch the sky. Such passion I have for studies. :P

Disha said...

I am not getting you a Christmas Tree
:P
it makes no sense :(
merry christmas by the way..

Vasudha said...

Ishmeet - Dancing AND screaming the song AND jumping AND generally behaving in a very drunken manner.Oh wait, it was the conti, so I guess they were probably drunk.And lol, dancing to crazy Kala Chashma et al songs at Punjabi weddings is MUCH more fun! Hint - Naagin dances :P

Prerna - Aww.Lemme go SPAM! :D

Dish - I already have a Christmas Tree :D Nyah nyah nyaaah! :P

ishmeet said...

I've never come across a Naagin dance but being a Punjabi, I've been to many Punjabi weddings, and danced on quite a number of them too. There's a rule which works on almost any Punjabi wedding, there will be decent songs till around 11:00 PM, but as soon as it gets beyond that, it's time for typical Punjabi songs will will talk of nothing other than women, alcohol and guns. And it's kinda fun dancing on them too lol. And people are so drunk by 12:00AM that they don't even need any music to dance. The steps come naturally lol.

Aanchal said...

Yay. Thanks!
We have something to look forward Prerna. Think positive.
:D

Disha said...

Sigh.
Some people are just filthy lucky.


Did you mean a pink christmas tree by the picture? :S
sorry but I'm sorta thick.
Very thick.

Vasudha said...

lol.

Er, yes, I did. :P

Disha said...

Ah..
Okay.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com