Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Time for the customary year end post.


2008 has been a good boy.

School ended, school work ended [calling up Dominoes for sponsoring refreshments- 'Oh please, 35 apiece is okay', calling up HT/TOI for judges - 'No, PLEASE SIR!', calling up schools to get participants - 'No, PLEASE, come on? NO? Fiiine. What do you think of yourself, you, you...'], my own work started, yet..

It's been a good year.

Bombay.
The saree!
[Radh - Dude, you can't just not come on Democracy Day. Its the only day I get to rape you!]
[And - Official instructions : "All those taking Value Education classes are requested not to exhibit any knowledge regarding boyfriends and sex."]
Chandni Chowk.
Coffee and Math.
Farewells, gifts, speeches, crying.. Damn, who'd have thought?
My camera-finally!
Investiture.
Nehru Park. [Some fiasco, that. =P]
Sleepovers.
Fete.
"Rape me, my friend..."
Sweatshirts.
Sheets.
Embarrassing Moments Caught On Camera [Teehee]
The Christmas train. [suckers. missed it.]
Ahmedabad.
[EDIT on request] National Museum, being mugged by a kid, while someone just stood and watched. >.>
Tarot cards. =P =P
In Math : Namrata, will you please spit out what you're chewing?
Nim : But ma'am, I was not chewing anything. I was just faking it.
Adventure Island.
Nangia's budday treat - Six months, yet to happen.
Almost singing Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You on Teacher's Day.
Macbeth practices. At Subway.
Ooh, Subway!
"Shit yaar, maine toh Da Vinci Code bhi padhi thi.." : Dish, after Suku and I convinced her that Vatican City was the capital of the world.
Assorted quizzes, debates and symposiums messed up.
Gossip. =P
"Yaar, mujhe koi kiss nahi deta." :Tapu, on being denied Hershey's Kisses.
School bus toilet humour.
CE staybacks. At Cafe Coffee Day.
A washed out Independence Day that turned out to be so much fun.
Impromptu trips to Barista to discuss platonic love.
"Ikchully, girls..."
Being caught by the vice principal, in the vice principal's office, having extremely mortifying conversations.
Singing Comfortably Numb, metal style, outside the principal's office.
But the Moment of the Year has to, has to go this:

In Economics:

Sonali, why are you grinning like that? Did I say something funny? Or is she doing something to you under the table?



The next year's gonna be a big one. There's the farewell in exactly a month, Boards [HELP!], college [Really? When? How?], shopping [^.^], time [finally!], and of course, things to cross off my To-Do-Before-20 List...

09, you better be great, kiddo.






As for 08, goodbye. It was good knowing you.

21 comments:

Sukanya said...

yay! i love this!
coffee and math, you forgot the chocolates!
platonic love o.O
RAPE ME!!!!!!!! you actually included that, remember "scold me...my ma'am"
macbeth practise really showed your murderous side which btw sneered A LOT!
nehru park=fun, following YOU = amazing yet boring(the final part was not as great as we thought)
fete =) , i still think twice before wearing my red sweatshirt though.

P.S. - thanks for not thopofying my face khaate hue.

Nik said...

Oh! And, happy new years.

Nik said...

I'm just curious about the sheets. Beneath, between, above, on or with?

Thor said...

"Dish, after Suku and I convinced her that Vatican City was the capital of the world."
WTF LOLAX...

"Sonali, why are you grinning like that? Did I say something funny? Or is she doing something to you under the table?"
OMG OMG OMG OMG.

If nothing, i have gotta commend ur great memory. How can you remember all those things from a year ?

Disha said...

*sniff*

Thats okay. I don't mind. You can make me sound dumb.

I just said it to make you guys laugh. hah.
I like to spread happiness.

Hmpf.
But still.


[The Sonali part is funny :P And so is the Tapu part. :P]

Snobster said...

In Economics extra class

"Shrobona..SHROBONA?? Where are you Shrobona??

(Miss Shrobona on the first seat)-ZZz Zzzz Zzzz

*someone nudges missy to wake up*

Missy-Ma'am err what? Yes I am here ma'am..In the class..Something wrong?


Admission..??!! Yikes..Gotta study.

Shruti said...

Aye! Very happening year there? Good boy 08 minus the terror, yea.. So u'r going to be out of school soon. Aah gal, study well. Good luck for the pre-boards..
And a very happy new year to u :-D
Uh.. what was all that about the rape eh?

Sneezy Melon said...

I hate you!

Aanchal. said...

LOL.
I see you've summed up 2008 pretty well.
I loved it all. The Economics Class part was funny!
And Happy New Year!
:P

The Keeper of the Keys said...

LOL, looks like you had some fun! Happy New Year!!

Sneezy Melon said...

Oh btw. It was the "Rape Me, my friend..." year for me too :P:P

Kishore said...

2008-Bitch.True love.Bitch.

Vasudha said...

Sukanya : Oh. The chocolates, Gems, 3 tiffins etc you mean?
Scold me, my ma'am. I'm not the only one. And the acupressure spectacles? :P
Sorry about the disappointment then. :/ :P
You shouldn't let the red shirt deter you. Life goes on. :/

PS. I know. I'm awesome.

Nik : On. :P

Thor : Oh there's much more. I have a habit of scribbling down what people say [very annoying, btw] so that helps. :P

Disha : Come on. I would've put up the Bihar thing then. Or Hawaii. Or Africa. This one was funny. :P

[LOL]

Snobster : LOL, Extra class toh chalta hai. :P
Bleh, Accounts.

Shruti : The terror, yes. But it still launched a public awareness movement on a larger scale than anything I remember in the past. Not that I think the attacks should have happened. Just that there's some still good that came out.
The rape, er... Rape Me, favourite song for English class. The Democ Day rape, er... nevermind. :P

Sneezy : :O! WHY!?!

Aanchal : Thankee. Happy New Year to you too! :P

KotK : Yeah, did too. :D To you too!

Sneezy again : Uh huh? How come? :P

Kishore : Ah. Harsh. :/

Nik said...

Squimberg paltry.

Radhika Saxena said...

I DIDN'T COMMENT?! o.O I THOUGHT I DID!!!!!! OMG.
Btw : Motrifyin conversation in the Vice Principal's office?! :P
Fun tha,don't you agree?! :P
Bhalla V.I?! :P

Shailja said...

I love this!!
I'm soo weird I missed out on so many of these!!!! :((

And did Shobha actually SAY THAT!!!!!!

Omg should've attended economics more often :(

And '09 will be awesome :))

PS: The picture could make a friendship day greeting card!!!!!!!

Vasudha said...

Nik : Nitwit ointment blubber tweak.

Radh : NOT fun. Not if you're me. *sniff*

Shailja : I heard Shobha was more.. colourful in your classes. :P
09 will definitely be awesome, you 94er. Congrats! =D
Oh and thanks for the idea! Will use it. :)

Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Download plausly soft to Mac OS x[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Buy plausly software programms on Mac OS[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap plausly software programms on [/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Rather valuable information

Anonymous said...

Will manage somehow.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com