Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mwaaaah and hellooo dahlings!

Okay, whirlwind week is over and I am back with a vengeance!

Last week was spent taking part in a blogumentary making competition for NDTV, and boy, did I have fun! :D Made friends with the Jantar Mantar security guard, a Bhelpuri vala, and a flower seller at the Hanuman Mandir flower market [which incidentally, is Asia's largest flower market.Betcha didn't know that.Neither did I.] Also played taash with three guys in a park and hit a six while paying gulli cricket. [Yay! I rule!] Of course, it was the on the seventh attempt, but you're not supposed to know that, are you?

Oh, and I found this.......um..man, who eats grass for a Guinness record, in Central Park! Freaky.He just came up when we were shooting, said he'd been on Aaj Tak, and Zee News, so he should be on NDTV too.Then this other guy came up, shouting, "Main khilaoonga, main khilaoonga!" so we roped them both in for a 10 second scene.And just when we'd finished setting up everything, this crowd had gathered that wanted to be on TV too, so we took THEM also, and by the end of it, we had a nice li'l chaotic scene : Sanya [did I mention? Our team was me and her] saying, "Presenting, GRASS MAAAAN!Ta-daaaa!", a guy stuffing grass into GrassMan's mouth, he eating like a cannibal and the crowd applauding.Oh, and people almost came and asked for autographs! :P

Today was the final, all-important results shoot.[Twas a competition, didn't I say? :o] And well, I'm not saying who won.Just that I was very surprised by the results.And very happy.
There.Didn't say anything, did I? :P

Anyway, so I shall be on national television, and so shall be my flick.1st of December, NDTV MetroNation, 10:30 AM, repeat at 3:00 PM.[I don't even get the channel on my TV!] I look like an arse, I'm wearing pink [@ Prerna], and signed posters go on eBay on 2nd.
Till then, ciao munchkins! :P

22 comments:

Disha said...

So modest, no? :P
And, I liiike grass man!!!
Can't wait to see it =)
How I wish I was there :P

Vasudha said...

Modesty, er...well...yeah.Ingrained in the mus-cul fibres of moi, y'know. :D

Disha said...

I do, I do!

Vasudha said...

Okay, you do.
I now pronounce you Disha and Disha.
:P

Disha said...

Go away :(

Vasudha said...

What?!

Nik said...

grass...!! *drooles*

u know u should make it explicitly clear that this is the grass that happens to grow in ur front lawn and neighborhood park. u know how ppl can be (unless u happen to be smoking something rather illegal right now)...
*gazes innocently*

Nik said...

and so shall be my flick... ???
what the hell is wrong with u kid?

*shakes head in sorrowful despair*

and, u-can-not-eat-"grass"-like- a- CANNIBAL... dumbass.

p.s.: oye, nest time take me along with, promise not to disturb thy harmony, only wanna try eating some grass from c.p. *wink*

p.p.s: congratulations, again... maybe it was the blinking!? :-D

Vasudha said...

LMAO! :P :P

Not the flick flick, the movie flick! And no, he was eating the green veggie grass the way I've seen some people break on their Butter-Chicken-leg-piece, so yes, I stand by cannibalistic.
:P

And next time...sure! You wanna make a blogpic aivaii? :D

Nik said...

i know u were tlakin bout the "movie" flick.. i was referring to the grammer.

and i think u have lost sight of the meaning of CANNIBALISTIC

cannibalism :-
1.A person who eats the flesh of other humans.
2. An animal that feeds on others of its own kind.

NOT DUDE EATING CHICKEN...!!
get it?

and sure, y not. lame blogs r my thing...

Vasudha said...

Hmmph.
I know what cannibalism is, horn okay please? :P

and lol.see, animals are equal to humans, so techinically they should be given the same rights as humans.Thus,chickens are justified.
Pfft.
And therefore cannibalism.
He was eating grass like someone would tear on chicken, which should be the same as a human [ref: rights] in an egalitarian society, which can be called cannibalism.QED.
:D

Disha said...

Ew?

Nik said...

NO IT CAN NOT.

read the 2nd definition.. AN ANIMAL THAT FEEDS ON ITS OWN KIND.

i dont know what got u to consider chickens to be equals to humans. different species, diff. location on the food chain.. humans are 3rd in line. rats, dophins then humans. NO CANNIBALISM

moving on.. 1st decmeber comin up.... *scintillating aroma of popcorn seeps through the pages of the blog* *rubs hand together while hatching an evil plan*

good luck.. *smirks*

Chitwan said...

Cant wait to see you on television!
=]

Chitwan said...

Cant wait to see you on television!
=]

Vasudha said...

Humans and chickens are equal.
Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata


Well...sorta

:P

Vasudha said...

Oh.and Chitwan:
Hehe.Have fun dissing me!There are plenty of opportunities! :P

Vintage Girl said...

aww thats soo awesome! :)
if u have a link or something from what they show on ndtv deff give it to me...would love to watch it! :)

Nik said...

humans and chickens equals... h'm.
well in ur case, its a fact that cant be argued with. u have the IQ of a chicken (which might not be a good thing, cause i think we have the same IQ)

how was he show? send me the video...

Vasudha said...

I have the video now...buhhh...its a twenty five minute long thing so, no youtubeing it :| plus the whole copyright issue since I have the version the channel sent directly :(
and er...nangia.its a 200 MB file.
:P

Nik said...

ok, no youtube *cough*
*sniggers*

give it to me later. will meet after exams.. ok? i'll be done on the 19th.

Vasudha said...

Yeah, sure! :D
I'm done tomorrow,so...all yours! :P
Oh wait.
Tuitions Monday through Friday, and Saturday evening.I'm free Sundays, and Saturdays.What say about making it to the fete? :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com