Friday, November 2, 2007

Memefied :)

Tagged by SporadicBlogger :D



List 5 things that you want to say to people but never will. Dont say who they are.

  1. Yes, you're right.Its your fault.
  2. Your school, so what?
  3. I'm the bestest.Okay?Good.
  4. Anything on Pizza other than cheese sucks.
  5. ----------- [I can never shut up.Even when I should.Gah.]


Five Things I’d Love To Do Before I Die

  1. Sky dive
  2. Make people believe in themselves, and stop acting like inferiors, thinking their opinion doesn't count.
  3. Colour my hair blue
  4. Stand up for a cause, and take it to completion
  5. Write something I can really be proud of
  6. [Sorry, this list is too long :)] Make an entire seven course meal without setting fire to the kitchen
  7. Convince someone to eat the seven course meal

Five Things I Will Not Do Even If It Kills Me

  1. Give in to an argument without a nice, long ( and sometimes rational ) counter argument
  2. Read my Business Studies out of my own free will
  3. Do a Britney Spears and get photographed without me knickers.Ugh.
  4. Stick to people because they're labeled cool.
  5. Eat sushi.I'm a nice, considerate kid, especially when it comes to fish :)

Five Things I Do When I’m Away From The Public

  1. Practice my ispheshul dance moves :P
  2. Hog on food.Oh, wait.In public too.So what? =)
  3. Read.The public doesn't let me read. :(
  4. Hmmm.
  5. Go on, exercise your grey cells. :D

Five Fave Sentences/Quotes

  1. To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy. [Jesus of Suburbia, Greenday]
  2. It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. And finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination. [H2G2]
  3. Can you put an a/c on your dining table and get thandi hawa? [My accountancy teacher]
  4. Some dance to remember, some dance to forget [Hotel California, Eagles]
  5. We shall now have a little public speaking in public [English class]

Five Things I’ll Make You Wish You Didnt Do, If You Did

  1. Rebuff me if I answer your question with 42.
  2. Say, "You listen to Pakistani Rock Music?!?! EURGH!!"
  3. Order a Veggie Supreme for me at Pizza Hut
  4. Interrupt me when I'm proving a point.I shall glare, and ask pointedly if I am allowed to speak with your permission.
  5. Ask why I've taken up Commerce if I like Physics, and hate Business Studies and Accounts.

Five People To Tag

  1. Aanchal
  2. Prema
  3. Dish
  4. Anahita
  5. Shayeri
  6. Nik
  7. Wacko
  8. Sukam/Aku/Shallwe, if it gets any of them to start a blog :]

My Math skills are pretty non existent.
And I like it that way :)

29 comments:

Disha said...

Nice!
I love the way you write.
Used to me saying that, aren't you?
I'll do the tag later!
:)
You know the rest!

Vasudha said...

:P

Talk about evading comments :P
But still.Thankee. :D

wacko said...

u sure bout 5 points only? hehe

btw, it was fun readin yeah!

oh yeah, thanks for the tag..m more than obiliged :)

shayeri said...

yaay!
something to do, yippeee.
do it soon.
love the post.
!S

Vasudha said...

Gah.You wont do it until I change your name, will you?


Hmmph.
I wont.
:P


And because.Ahem.I'll see you in school.
:P

A said...

Was the thandi hawa comment by Mr Singh? He will keep you well entertained for the next two years. By the way, what's the answer? Do you get thandi hawa if u keep an AC on ur table? lol

Vasudha said...

Aridhi:
Hehe,yeah,twas him.And no, you get *mix* hawa, because without power,you get whatever the a/c wants, apparently :)

Prerna:
Pfft.Because I don't hate 'em the same way I hate Chem.And because taking Commerce doesn't mean I've stopped studying Physics.Plus,doing Physics is a lot more fun, 'cause of the flexibility I get.There.Happy? :P

A said...

mix hawa... interesting. will have to try that sometime. LOL

Vasudha said...

Yuppers.

Maybe you could do it for the Ig Nobel :P

Nik said...

what the f**k was the tag for?? huh?!

*breaks down*

(i hate adolescence... lol)

Vasudha said...

For doing.
Seeing your blog, it evidently wasn't comprehensible. :|
:(

Nik said...

my blog isnt meant to be comprehensible.it's meant to be read when u r so bloody bored that not even the most interesting thing on the planet could possibly stimulate ur brain...

Vasudha said...

Argh.
I meant that you haven't done the tag [on YOUR blog], so that means that the fact that the tag was for DOING wasn't comprehensible :P

Nik said...

ah! right... and no, it isnt.
"dont mae any sense to nikita" *in a thick southern accent*

Aanchal said...

Lol, the whole thing is fun to read. Actually, all of your posts are!
:P


And about me doing the tag.., you know it..
*looks shamefully*

Vasudha said...

Nik : Yeah,right. :P

Aanchal: Come on, its just five minutes yaar! :D

Nik said...

one helluva lousy day...

144 hours 45 minutes.

Vasudha said...

Paranoid you are.
:P
It'll be good ya :)

Nik said...

*downs a bottle of vodka*
... uh huh! easy for u to say *groggily slurs words together*....

*starts incoherent blabber which ironically makes more sense than anything she ever said before...*

Vasudha said...

lmao! nautanki nangia :D

and it WILL.Obviously, if you get 2330 in a pre test...then...y'know... 2390? :P

Nik said...

setting: in a bar
*looks around curiously*
*picks up a bottle of single malt scotch* *stares at it*
*cracks open skull with it*
*later realizes she was too drunk to have even a decent aim and therefore missed her own head and hit vasudha on the head*
(vasudha is now drenched in amber covered liquid. coroner believes cause of death to be an OD)

Vasudha said...

*vasudha even more sozzled*
*licks her lips and pronounces amber liquid not upto her standards*

Its resurrection season :D Or at least gimme some time before you kill me na.. :P

Nik said...

*now nikita is a the bartender*
*apologizes to vasudha for low quality scotch and pours her a glass of carbine sauvignon, dated 12th august, 1991 ... the day the music died.*

cheers!

Vasudha said...

Well....at least you got the date right.
:P

Disha said...

LMAO! :P

Vasudha said...

Idjit Nangia making fun at my expense and idjit Dish laughing [her ass off] at me.
:|
:P

Nik said...

*sniff*
The sixth sheik's sixth sheep's sick.

randomness and boredom...

Vasudha said...

Haha!And so much for it being the toughest tongue twister ever.its blurry easy.
:P

Nik said...

peter piper picked a peck pf pickled peppers.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com