Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Tale Of Two...

Today I went for two birthday bashes.

At the 18year old's party I had a Sprite.
At the 10year old's party I had a Breezer.

At the 18year old's party, we pretended we were freak dancing, and had a laugh about it.
At the 10year old's party, the kids freak danced, and I tried to laugh at it, but couldn't.

At the 18year old's party, the Deejay played I wanna love you.
At the 10year old's party, the Deejay played I wanna fuck you.

At the 18year old's party, everyone wore normal clothes.
At the 10year old's party, everyone wore clothes that would've caused the I&B Ministry to ban the channel that showed them on grounds of not being in "good taste or decency".


And if you think I mixed up the ages,




I got a return gift at the 10 year old's birthday.

11 comments:

sporadicblogger said...

You know, I've noticed this too. Kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids. I went to a kiddie birthday party sometime back (a 5 year old,mind..) and the music being played was LOUD bollywood music. The puppet show involved the lion very violently eating up all the sideshow. Weird.

GeETikA said...

hmmm.....
totaly...
kids dese days....dey completely freak out...

shayeri said...

wowie! breezer at a ten year old's party. Vasudha, yeh kya ho raha hai?!

Vintage Girl said...

woahh!!
Breezer! lol
& "I wanna fuck you" is all over the place I swear...i was trying to download i wanna love you by akon and everytime it would download i wanna fuck you...i was soo mad lol
but still woahh!
and I like ur posts...they're like shayeri's...FUNN...ur deff goin on my worthwhile blogs list (lol i make it sound like its suuuch a big deal haha)

Vasudha said...

[Sporadic]and[Geetika]: Gawd man,and then everyone screams about kids being spoilt when they're doing the spoiling themselves..:S

[Shayeri]:Yeah!And the legal drinking age is what? err.....25?!? :P

[Anahita]:Hehe.Sure and fanx; moi linking ya up too:D

Disha said...

Nice post.



And I am blog-less..
sigh.

Vasudha said...

Pfft.
You ain't.Ain't.Ain't.Ain't.
Make a new one yaaa....
Pleash?

Aanchal said...

I'm Sure, Vasudha, that you messed up the ages.

;]

Vasudha said...

No way, yaa.

I ain't THAT drunk after one Breezer, ya' know :D

Disha said...

Then you definitely drank more than a breezer. :P

Vasudha said...

I didn't.Oh c'mmn, one and one third is rounded up to one, innit?
:P


And how likely am I get a "secret lock-diary" as a return gift from an 18 yr olds...??!?!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com