Monday, June 8, 2009

25 Random Things : Courtesy Madame DQ

[The DQ with the dope on me. A more sophisticated version of the parda-faash. I think I'll go into hiding.]
[Just so you know, Dish, Ily. :)]

1. She takes too long to dress up. WAY too long. OMG. But somehow, she still manages to go ahead with impromptu plans. She amazes me :|

2. She is the camerawoman of the group and YET she has the most number of photographs on Facebook (yes, I am jealous, missy). Tell me if my Math is weak. How does that work out?

3. She sounds like Anil! Yes, she does. Oh, and by the way, for all you haters-of-Meow. Anil left. Like, FOREVER. So there will be no "Between The Sheets".. :( If I wanted to talk to you, I'd listen to Anil, and damn it, TRUST me, okay? The advice and stuff is err.. was SO you.

4. She is good at a lot of things. (Jack of all, mistress of all) and she will NEVER ever admit it. She will find a twisty explanation to shut me up everytime. But deep down, I know she is good at being a nerd and so many other things. :P

5. She argues a lot and I hate losing arguments to her. (oh, and that happens.. every single frikkin time!) Thank GOD she is not planning to become a lawyer. I would never be able to beat her. Like, ever. Sheesh.

6. She can never stay online for too long, NOW. In tenth, whenever I used to come online, she would DEFINITELY be online, but now, she hardly comes for fifteen minutes at a stretch. Wow. Old habits die quickly, Vasu?

7. Confession : I love her dressing sense. She carries it off so bloody well. If I wear what she wears, I'd end up looking like a big fat (no pun, dude) joke. I mean, really. You remember, Geetika's birthday party? If I wore that, I'd look like a clown. And you look decent (even pretty, see?). You look awesome :D Don't change, even if Suk makes fun of you!

8. She coughs a lot in class. Oh God. OH GOD. Thank God I never shared the same examination room with her. Get well soon, Vasu :)

9. I don't understand how she could put up with me for two damn years. I wouldn't be able to if I was her. Patience. She has a lot of it, I guess. (sometimes she doesn't, but then mostly, she does)

10. She is a hardcore perfectionist. And I strive to become one of those, but I can never, ever attain perfection. I don't know how she does it. It's so frustrating. :|

11. For the last two years in school, I remember her.. running. In the corridors, out the door, in the door, on the staircase. She was always on the move. Doing this teacher's work, or confiscating that, or attending this meeting, or making that announcement. God. Some stamina she has.

12. I remember that she was the first person ever to read my first story EVER (yes, it's not complete yet). And she actually liked it. I was so happy :) I took writing seriously ever since then.

13. She is soooooooooo diplomatic. Sometimes I wish she weren't! But she is. And I am too. So, I guess that's okay. Pretty normal, Vasu?

14. She is one of those few people who have a super duper HUGE social life. And she can handle it well. ;)

15. She is so damn kind. And I mean it, when I use that word. But she respects her rights, and yours too. She is a woman of substance!

(I am running out of things to say. Damn it!)

16. She backpats a lot. (contrary to her saying that I backpat, I just realised that SHE backpats way more than I do :|)

17. She is good at writing poetry that I don't get :P No offence. I think, what I don't get, is super awesome :)

18. If she can't convince them, she confuses them :| (okay, i cheated, a little bit. sorry?)

19. She can't sing too well (what? it's a fact!).

20. She talks with an accent. (YES, you do, Vasu :|) [I don't know why, I don't know how.]

21. She confuses me, a LOT. Sometimes I don't even admit it. I feel so stupid :P (refer 18)

22. She is way too busy for my liking :| But I like the fact that she finds time for everyone. :)

23. She is writing the same tag for me right now :D YAY!

24. She is online for the next one hour :o :D


Okay, So I cheated, Vasu :|
Sorry.
But if I remember more things, I will put them up on my blog, okay?
Promise. (:

And I love the fact that you try and make me feel better, every single time.
I'd get tired of me, but you don't. (:
You rocketh, beti.

[Ah yes, 24. Don't be too harsh on the poor dear. Math isn't her favourite subject.]

18 comments:

Disha said...

Haan, haan.
Tumse toh zyaada hi likha hai maine.

Chalo iss bahane tumhara blog zinda toh hua..

Aanchal. said...

No offence, Disha, But Vasudha's post was WAY better than this.
But I like this too! I would've written down a few exact same points if I were to write something for Kritika.. or for anyone, actually.
:P

Vasudha said...

D : It was zinda before this post. :P Not that I'm not glad or anything. I am.:)

A : Hahaha! Kika will kill you. :P

Shruti said...

Thank u DQ :D
What would Vasu have done without u?
We readers we dying of thirst.
GULP!

Shruti said...

*were dying... WERE..
sleepy fingers hmmphh!

Nik said...

Seems there's plenty I don't know about you. But there is one thing Disha missed, you can be thick. Very thick. :P

Aanchal. said...

Lol, she's used to it now. I know she won't be!
But seriously, you know? The fact that I NEVER EVER win an argument against her and.. how even she has an ACCENT (And I KNOW she'd deny!) and I don't know, so many more, they're all so true!

Disha said...

Shruti : Haha (:

See? Vasu! Listen to our pleas and give us a REAL update, dudette!!!!

Nik : SHE is not thick :| I am. :| Not defending her. But she is the thinnest person I know. (I am not talking .. figuratively.. :P) HAHAHA. You know, I really, really, REALLY am funny :P

smalltown_girl said...

the DQ forgot the 25th? :-D cant stop laughing.

L@$H@ said...

The tag disappointed me to the CORE. And then came this, a breather! Thank God! Nope, thank DISHA. :P
Awesome.
Very very sweet and good. :)
And yes, she NEVER agrees that she's good at everything. And she'll ALWAYS try to confuse you. I NEVER got confused though... :P
The first time I actually TALKED to Vasu, I couldn't BELIEVE I sat out for 4 periods and wasn't quiet AT ALL. Nor was she. :)

L@$H@ said...

Another thing.
Vasu rocks. Just the way she is.
I realised it VERY late, but did anyway. :)
She's super awesome.
Overall. :)

Disha said...

Small-town Girl : It was an honest mistake! :| I swear. I got an 86 in Math. HMPF. Which is not "very good" but it's not bad either!

[Just because I like showing off, I got 96 in 10th. :P In Math, i.e. HMPF!]

shayeri said...

OH.MY.GOD.
anil LEFT?
REALLY?
I thought he OWNED meow?
why am i using too many caps?
i'm prostrate with grief.
i loved BTS and Dial M.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

kika said...

Aanchal*

And I just gave you an extra useless comment.
Sigh!

kika said...

Okay! This one creeps me out..
I mean, sure, I'll kill Aanchal and all, but there are so many things that I could swear Disha had picked up from Aanchal and my conversations...
Shit!
Creepy!
But that just proves how similar Disha and Aanchl are..
Period!

Aanchal. said...

Yeah, well.
We'll see about me being killed "and all".
:P

kika said...

Oh! Of course we will! Its just one more person who's going to fall into my death rampage.

Disha said...

Wow. I just read some of the comments abhi! :O

Shayeri : Yesss :( I know. Sucks, right?!

Kika : You = Vasuuuuuuu.

Vasu : UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com