Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Are people going crazy, or is it just me?

rad's wierd frnd: hola

vasudha: heya
so finally...........whuz dis

rad's wierd frnd: chie meorng piritt

vasudha: wat?

rad's wierd frnd: spanish

vasudha: duh.........i got dat much.......bt whur u dude?

rad's wierd frnd: hi there
i know for sure
something abt english

vasudha: ..............

rad's wierd frnd: who are u

vasudha: hey w8 a sec.......ur radhika's frnd, rnt u?

rad's wierd frnd: now who is radhika?
i dnt knw

vasudha: radhika saxena

rad's wierd frnd: all girls run behind with this std dialogue
excuse me i dnt knw

vasudha: kay......now lets get dis straight

rad's wierd frnd: yup

vasudha: frst of all....you send me mails
...............continuously

rad's wierd frnd: me, pardon

vasudha: and den, ur da one askin me whu i am .........

rad's wierd frnd: so strange!!!!!!!!!

vasudha: and to top it all,,,,,
you think im intrstd in u....
well.......

rad's wierd frnd: its necessary to knw who is at other side of comp
i think so
dont know
god is great and world is very small
isnt it

vasudha: and deyr r ppl whu think deyr god himself
well....
so go take a hike....
get lost
do wateva ............

rad's wierd frnd: take care buddy have to go send me ur profile throgh email

vasudha:................ but leave me alone

rad's wierd frnd: i will have a look and if any interest willbe contacted for sure

vasudha: and yea....i do not want emails from ppl i dunno

rad's wierd frnd: excuse me u sending me emails

vasudha: helloo????!!!

rad's wierd frnd: chao

vasudha: I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!

rad's wierd frnd: me too!
wow hum tum story again

vasudha: well den y dont u just get lost??!!....

rad's wierd frnd: i like ur attitude
wht do u think
should we talk each other more
chiao

vasudha: no way.....

rad's wierd frnd: take care

vasudha: bye....adios....wa eva..... jus get lost.....hopefully foreva .....

RADHIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude......you have some serious explaining to do.....
I thought you told me this wierdo was some friend of yours........who had some wierd fixation with sending people on YOUR mailing list e-mails...
so far, so good.

but this??!!!

(PS.....I hope you know who I'm tlking about..^~^)

5 comments:

Dish said...

Its just you, period.

Vasudha said...

Yea..sure.

hi there
i know for sure
something abt english


Did moi make him say that??

Dish said...

Are people going crazy, or is it just me?

You.
*gives a colgate smile*
tada!

Vasudha said...

**is blinded by the sudden flash of light from disha's teeth**

oh..and btw..that'd be HappyDent smile...:D

Vasudha said...

I don't believe this. I actually wrote wa eva.
Thank God I am SO over that phase. :|
I give myself the creeps. :P
And I talk to myself. :P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com